GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RULES
By visiting or purchasing through our e-pick website, you agree to the general terms and conditions that you should read carefully. The terms define the relationship between GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje on the one hand as the owner of the website with the domain e-pick and all its subdomains and electronic users of the domain and its subdomains.
GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje does not take responsibility if the user has not read the general terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the General Terms and Conditions of this Site, simply do not use it. The name e-pick and Galamino is a trademark of GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje and is prohibited for any kind of its use without the prior written consent of the owner. GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje reserves all rights arising from the trademark.
All content on this site, including the form, layout, images, information, design and all available data, is the intellectual property of GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje which is protected by copyright and related rights.
Downloading information, data and images, their distribution, transmission or use of the link from this site is strictly prohibited. The use of them is possible only for non-commercial purposes and personal use and any other use outside the permitted for any misuse of the data and options offered by this site is prohibited. The information shared by this party is informative. We have always advocated and will continue to advocate for the accuracy of the information, but deviations and omissions in the information are possible, depending on the source of the information.
For all products, we will do our best to have a photo available, as an illustration of the appearance and shape of the product.
E-PICK reserves the right to disclose names, models and other information about the product in English when:
- There is a risk of losing important information during the translation
- There is no same or similar terminology in the other language.
To meet your needs and requirements, E-PICK will be available 24 hours a day. In case of temporary unavailability or interruption of access to the website due to technical or external influences beyond the control of E-PICK, we can not take any responsibility and guarantee you permanent access.
The buyer has the right to choose the product offered on the E-PICK website and to place an order on it, which will determine the quantity, delivery method and other options offered on the website. The buyer has the right to cancel, supplement or modify the order made until the order is realized. With the realization of the payment, the buyer concludes an agreement with GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje for the deadline, conditions and the product that are subject to order.
If due to technical reasons there is a problem with making the order through the website, or if the stock does not have a certain product GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje reserves the right to refuse and not to complete the order by not having any obligations with the customer except the return of money if they are charged by the buyer.
GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje is dedicated to the complete security of the website by applying the most reliable and proven security solutions in order to protect the client. E-PICK protection is provided on the E-PICK domain as well as on all subdomains on the same page. E-PICK does not guarantee security if the site has a link to another website and assumes no responsibility for the protection of personal data of those parties.
Payments through the website can be made through with all acceptable credit and debit cards, Master (Standard / Business / Gold), Maestro, VISA / ELECTRON / CLASSIC / BUSINESS / GOLD, DINERS and other payment cards if banks is authorized to organize their acceptance and via PayPal. Before making an order, make sure that the bank issuing the card has made it possible to make transactions online.
By accepting the terms of the users who have registered on the e-pick and submitted their information in the registration fields, they agree that all data, including personal data, be processed and used by E-PICK for the services offered, product advertising and services and delivery and payment.
All products purchased from GALAMINO DOOEL Skopje are under warranty. For certain products, the warranty listed on the website is limited. For those products, the warranty that comes with those products is valid due to the appropriate agreements concluded with the importers and / or distributors of the products. The regulations listed on this website do not apply to those products.
I General conditions
- The consumer has the right to reclaim if the product does not work as planned,
- After noticing a defect in the product, the consumer is obliged to inform it as soon as possible.
II Consumer rights arising from the mandatory warranty
- The rights listed below may be exercised within the warranty period.
- The warranty period starts from the day the product is delivered to the consumer
- In case of malfunction, the Merchant or the Server shall be obliged to eliminate the defect within 30 days from the day of receipt of the service request by the consumer.
- In case of malfunction of the product if it is not repaired, the consumer has the right to request replacement of the same, new, and correct product or new and correct product equivalent to the characteristics of the old product, except in cases when the fulfillment of the product chosen by the consumer is impossible, or when it would result in disproportionately larger expenses of the Merchant, compared to another product. This takes into account the condition of the product, the degree of non-compliance with the contract and the problems caused by the Merchant or the service provider, when fulfilling the guarantee borrowing.
- In case the defect is not removed according to the points in points 3 and 4 above, the consumer according to the law of choice may request a proportional reduction of the price, replacement of the product with a new one or terminate the contract. The consumer has no right to terminate the contract in case of insignificant defect of the product.
- The trader or the service technician is obliged to perform the replacement or repair in a way that it will be in accordance with the characteristics and properties of the product, within the warranty period and without them causing significant problems to the consumer.
- The consumer has the legal rights arising from the national legislation and the same rights are not endangered by this guarantee.
III Registration of reclaims
The consumer can submit reclaims to the Merchant or contact the Service Centers directly.
IV Cases where the warranty may be invalid
- The guarantee will not be valid in case of:
• physical damage to the product;
• water exposure for products that do not have IP65 protection or higher;
• improperly connected to the mains;
• use a variable power supply for products that are not designed for that mode of operation.
• any actions or repairs that have caused a malfunction, mechanical damage or malfunction, and have not been performed by an authorized service center.
- The guarantee will not be valid if the defect (damage) occurred as a result of the consumer not complying with the rules of use, listed in the instructions for use of the product.
- When submitting an advertisement, the consumer is obliged to submit the fiscal invoice for the product or the issued invoice.
- If for the above reasons defects and damages occur, servicing is at the expense of the consumer, even when it is done for the duration of the warranty period.
When receiving the product, the recipient is obliged to check the product for possible damage during transport and to check for possible shortage of a part (if the product is composed of several parts). If a defect is found, the recipient is obliged to report the defect immediately.
Before delivery of the product, the buyer can be contacted by phone for the time and day of delivery.
• The method, cost and time required for delivery will be stated before the products are collected, and will be calculated depending on the distance from the warehouse location to the customer’s destination.
• The maximum delivery time from local warehouse cannot be more than 3 working days from the moment of making the order or more than a 30 days to other continents.
• If the order is made after 5 pm then the delivery period starts running from the next business day.
• If the order is made on a non-working day, the deadline starts from the first working day.
• Non-working days are not calculated within the delivery deadline.
• E-PICK reserves the right to extend the delivery period without notifying the buyer no later than 45 days from the moment of ordering.
• If there is a delay in delivery, E-PICK does not bear any responsibility if the delay is caused by the company engaged in delivering the goods.
RETURN AND TAKEN
The product, which is unpacked and unused, can be returned within 7 days, together with the attached invoice, consignment note and other accompanying documents submitted during the delivery and you can replace it with a new one.
In case you request a refund, you can do so only if you return the product unused in the original packaging, with the invoice and consignment note and other accompanying documents submitted during the delivery within 7 days of receipt of the product. The money will be transferred to the same bank account you used when paying for the product.
E-PICK reserves the right to change its product and cash return policy. All revisions or changes will take effect immediately upon publication on the E-PICK website.
Replacement of the product with appropriate quality is done if the product has not been used, if the appearance of the product, usable properties, seals, factory labels, as well with submit account receipt that were issued to the consumer together with the product.
If at the time of submitting the request by the consumer the trader does not have a suitable product (product that will suit his needs), the consumer has the right to choose:
- to terminate the contract and request a refund of the amount paid or
- replace the product with a suitable one when there is such a product.
The trader is obliged to notify the consumer requesting the replacement of the product that there is such a product for sale within a period which may not exceed 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.