- When receiving the product, the recipient is obliged to check the product for possible damage during transport and to check for possible shortage of a part (if the product is composed of several parts). If a defect is found, the recipient is obliged to report the defect immediately.
- Before delivery of the product, the buyer can be contacted by phone for the time and day of delivery.
- The method, cost and time required for delivery will be stated before the products are collected, and will be calculated depending on the distance from the warehouse location to the customer’s destination.
- The maximum delivery time from local warehouse cannot be more than 3 working days from the moment of making the order or more than a 30 days to other continents.
- If the order is made after 5 pm then the delivery period starts running from the next business day.
- If the order is made on a non-working day, the deadline starts from the first working day.
- Non-working days are not calculated within the delivery deadline.
- E-PICK reserves the right to extend the delivery period without notifying the buyer no later than 45 days from the moment of ordering.
- If there is a delay in delivery, E-PICK does not bear any responsibility if the delay is caused by the company engaged in delivering the goods.
For all questions regarding delivery, you can contact the contact form on the E-PICK website via e-mail: email@example.com or on the customer support line: +389 70 266 562.