Lanberg DSP1-1008 is a small unmanaged desktop switch, equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The device is small and handy and operates on the principle of Plug & Play. The switch provides support for switching functions for 8 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports along with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
Features and functionalities:
– 8 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation,
– Plug-and-play – a device that does not require any additional configuration,
– MDI / MDIX functionality support, MAC-learning, MAC-aging,
– IEEE support 802.3az (economical Ethernet),
– Flow control function: back pressure @ half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ full duplex,
– Topology: Star,
– Protocol: CSMA / CD,
– MAC address table support: 4K ,
– Switching capacity: 16.0 Gbps,
– Passive cooling for silent operation of the switch,
– Wall mounting holes.
– Power supply: external (AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A; DC: 5 V, 1.0 A)
– Power consumption: max. 2.15 W,
– LED diodes indicating operation of the power supply: Power supply, LAN ports (Link / ACT),
– Dimensions: 124 x 59 x 23 mm.
Warranty: 12 months